- Oliver Ames has scored the most goals so far this season with 32 and also average the most goals per game with 2.67.
- OA has allowed the least goals against with just 8 and are the only team that gives up less than a goal on average a game at 0.67.
- Attleboro and Oliver Ames are tied for a league-best 7 shutouts. Mansfield is second with 6.
- As a whole, the 12 Hockomock teams have scored 212 goals so far this season, but have conceded 224 goals. They average 1.4 goals a game but give up 1.48.
- Mansfield and Foxboro have won more games already this season than all of last season. The Hornets have 5 more wins and Foxboro has 4 more.
- Attleboro has yet to lose a league game despite what their record reflects. Since they're record was changed, they are 1-0-4 in league play.
- Speaking of the Bombardiers, after giving up 6 goals in the first game, they've only given up 7 total since.
- Oliver Ames clinched at least a share of the Davenport title with their win on Friday. If they win or tie any of their remaining four games, they win the division outright. It's the third straight year the Tigers have won.
- Foxboro and Milford are the only other two teams with a chance at the Davenport, but it can't be both of them and it would only be a share of the title. If Oliver Ames went without a point in their last four games and either the Warriors or the Scarlet Hawks were able to win out, they would share the title.
- On the Kelley-Rex side, it's a four-team race left with Franklin, Mansfield, Taunton, and King Philip. The Panthers are currently tied with Mansfield at 17 points atop the division, but the Panthers have one more league game than the Hornets. Taunton stands at 15 and King Philip is at 13. The max division points that each team can earn is: Franklin (27), Mansfield (25), Taunton (23) and King Philip (23).
- Be sure to check back in the coming days as we'll be posting our midseason report card for Hockomock league boys soccer.